Paparoa Track Great Walk Transport
Shuttle bus transport service for hikers and mountain bikers
Trail Transport offers a shuttle bus service for hikers and mountain bikers walking or biking the new Paparoa Track Great Walk.
We are based in Greymouth, allowing you easy, convenient access and transport options for the Paparoa Track Great Walk.
- We operate an on-demand service to suit your needs
- Shuttle Bus Transport Service & Bike Trailer
- Transport from Greymouth to Blackball
- Transport from Punakaiki to Greymouth
- For hikers and mountain bikers
- Bag Transfers
- Free Vehicle Storage
Paparoa Track Transport Pricing
|Paparoa Track Transport||Minimum Rate||2 People||3+ People|
|Greymouth – Smoke-ho car park||$140||$70 pp||$60 pp|
|Punakaiki – Smoke-ho car park||$200||$100 pp||$70 pp|
|Punakaiki – Greymouth||$180||$90 pp||$70 pp|
|Punakaiki – Hokitika Airport||$240||$120 pp||$85 pp|
|Includes 1 x bike plus bag|
Paparoa Track Information
Time: 3 days walking, 2 days mountain biking (no e-bikes)
Distance: 55 km walking, 56. 2 km mountain biking (no-e-bikes)
Paparoa Track Highlights
- Explore the spectacular Pororari River Gorge with dramatic limestone cliffs, beech forest and glades of subtropical nīkau palms.
- Sit back and enjoy in incredible sunsets over the Tasman Sea from the Moonlight Tops Hut.
- Follow in the footsteps of gold miners on the historic Croesus Track. Take a side trip to Garden Gully to see gold-mining remains.
- Enjoy the stunning views. You’ll spot the Lone Hand rock formation on the way to Pororari Hut.